The English breakfast is perhaps one of the best-loved meals in the world. And the prediction is that it will most probably never fall out of favour. There is still high demand for it, and that too, on a daily basis. So, the hype is for real—tried and tested. Thus whenever you’re wondering where to stay in London, it is always a good idea to select centrally located hotels, the likes of The LaLiT London, or the ones that are close to great breakfast places. Because trust me you, despite all the more fashionable and healthier (albeit boring) breakfast alternatives, we are still sticklers for the traditional English breakfast—eggs, bacon, fried, poached or scrambled eggs, fried or grilled tomatoes, friend mushrooms, and sausages. Continue reading
March may not seem the most obvious month in which to head to our fair capital – after all, by this time of year, the sun hasn’t emphatically returned just yet, and nor are hotel prices quite as low as at the start of the year. Continue reading
Critics, unlike postmen, only ring the once. One visit per hospitable incarnation. If you get a new owner or a new chef, maybe you get a second go. Most places are happy with the one, like an inoculation. Either it was good and they get a pull quote for the website, or it was bad and they’d rather not repeat the experience. The week after my review of the Chiltern Firehouse, the owner saw me at a party, spread his arms, and said: “Is that it, then? Can we be friends now?” It is. We can. I’ll never have to tell you what I think about your food ever again.
With Eventbrite finding the number of food and drink events hosted on its platform to be increasing each year, it has become clear that more events are being hosted across the food and beverage industry.
With a colossal growth of 82%, the pop-up dining experience was found to be the fastest growing trend, following Eventbrite’s analysis of 40,000 of these events. Continue reading
Caravans are a great and fun investment, perfect for vacations with the entire family—or even a romantic getaway with your spouse!
“What Do I Want a Caravan For, Anyway?”
Not sure if buying a caravan is for you? Here are some of the top reasons why a caravan can be an extremely rewarding purchase:
- Choices, choices, choices! Whether you’re looking for a conventional caravan for the family, a tiny teardrop trailer to tow your favorite toys, a small GRP caravan for weekends away, a sleek and stylish T@B caravan, or a luxurious American Airstream, there’s sure to be an option perfect for your personal needs and lifestyle.
- See the country! Who doesn’t dream of travelling to far-off places and exploring foreign lands? A caravan makes that dream come true, and then some. Unlike airplanes and trains where the scenery passes by at the speed of light, caravans let you truly immerse yourself in your surroundings.
- Bring your pets with you! When you own a caravan, there’s no need to worry about keeping your pet in a kennel or needing a pet-sitter to watch over your beloved pet. Your four-legged (or eight- or zero-legged, for all you reptile lovers) friends onboard with you. After all, they deserve a vacation once in a while, too!
- Travel at your leisure! With a caravan, you don’t have to fuss over airplane, train, or bus schedules any longer. You have the freedom to cruise the country—or wherever you’re headed—at your own pace. Found a camping site you felt at home at? Go ahead and spend another day or two there! In a caravan, you’re in charge, which means you make the rules.
- Forget about lost luggage! With so many passengers on a single plane, your luggage can easily end up lost—and lost luggage; in return, can easily ruin your entire vacation. In a caravan, you don’t need to stress because your luggage—be it one bag or four—is right there with you for the whole trip.
- Sightseeing and adventures await! Let’s face it: staying in a hotel can get boring quickly. There’s only so many times you can swim laps in a tiny pool or venture out to the vending machines before you’re bored out of your mind. A caravan changes all this. You can easily take a quick detour (or two) from your campsite and explore anything and everything your surroundings have to offer.
- Dare yourself to try something new! The only way to make lasting, worthwhile memories is to experience all life has to offer at least once. If you’ve never been camping in a caravan before, why not go now? The longer you wait, the more opportunities you’ll pass by.
Caravans Are Too Expensive!
Think you can’t afford a caravan of your own? Guess again! Caravans come in all shapes and sizes—and all sorts of price ranges, too. Guarantor loans like those offered from Suco are the easiest way to purchase your own caravan. All you need is a guarantor to cosign the credit agreement, just in case you default on your repayments. The process is fast, hassle-free, and there are no hidden fees!
A number of caravan sites are ideally placed to help you get the most from the outdoors on your break. Whether situated in a National Park or providing a range of activities, there are sites around the country to cater for you. Mountain biking and hiking trails run from many locations, whilst lakeside sites open up a range of water-based activities.
International travel presents a unique experience for each person. While some people travel for the thrill of sights unseen, others live for luxury hotels, and many more want to taste the local cuisine and culinary scene. While there isn’t necessarily a right or wrong way to travel, it would be a shame to miss out on spectacular local cuisines only available at your international destination. Continue reading