London is a superb city to visit on a Friday night, offering a wide variety of entertainment activities for people of all ages.
England’s capital is a diverse and exciting city and boasts some of the world’s best sights, attractions and places of interests. Continue reading
Snapping up several markets in London’s Camden, traditionally the home of punks and goths and an increasingly popular stop on the capital’s tourist trail, has paid off Teddy Sagi, the Israeli technology and gambling billionaire.
With the rise of e-cigarettes, vaping is the next best thing. Cigarettes now becoming somewhat old-school with e-cigarettes taking the market, there are plenty of reasons why vape has gained popularity in the city. You can visit many a store and get information and product. Since both of them are supposed to provide somewhat of a relaxed feeling, the cigarette vs. vape debate in particular is a much discussed topic nowadays. Continue reading
London is considered the business capital of Europe but as the city has got some of the best entrepreneurial opportunities, there’s too much competition and challenge for prospective businessmen. The scene for startups in London is growing with large numbers of new companies registered since the last few years. In 2015, there was a record large number of potential entrepreneurs which started in UK and this is indeed good news for British business. Continue reading
London and Las Vegas has one thing in common, and it’s their gigantic Ferris wheel. While the London Eye in London is one of the main attraction for tourists visiting this city, the High Roller in Las Vegas stands more than 100 feet taller than the London Eye. The High Roller is also considered as the tallest observation wheel in the world. There are numerous advantages of living in both cities, and each of them have their pros and cons. Continue reading
Caravans are a great and fun investment, perfect for vacations with the entire family—or even a romantic getaway with your spouse!
“What Do I Want a Caravan For, Anyway?”
Not sure if buying a caravan is for you? Here are some of the top reasons why a caravan can be an extremely rewarding purchase:
- Choices, choices, choices! Whether you’re looking for a conventional caravan for the family, a tiny teardrop trailer to tow your favorite toys, a small GRP caravan for weekends away, a sleek and stylish T@B caravan, or a luxurious American Airstream, there’s sure to be an option perfect for your personal needs and lifestyle.
- See the country! Who doesn’t dream of travelling to far-off places and exploring foreign lands? A caravan makes that dream come true, and then some. Unlike airplanes and trains where the scenery passes by at the speed of light, caravans let you truly immerse yourself in your surroundings.
- Bring your pets with you! When you own a caravan, there’s no need to worry about keeping your pet in a kennel or needing a pet-sitter to watch over your beloved pet. Your four-legged (or eight- or zero-legged, for all you reptile lovers) friends onboard with you. After all, they deserve a vacation once in a while, too!
- Travel at your leisure! With a caravan, you don’t have to fuss over airplane, train, or bus schedules any longer. You have the freedom to cruise the country—or wherever you’re headed—at your own pace. Found a camping site you felt at home at? Go ahead and spend another day or two there! In a caravan, you’re in charge, which means you make the rules.
- Forget about lost luggage! With so many passengers on a single plane, your luggage can easily end up lost—and lost luggage; in return, can easily ruin your entire vacation. In a caravan, you don’t need to stress because your luggage—be it one bag or four—is right there with you for the whole trip.
- Sightseeing and adventures await! Let’s face it: staying in a hotel can get boring quickly. There’s only so many times you can swim laps in a tiny pool or venture out to the vending machines before you’re bored out of your mind. A caravan changes all this. You can easily take a quick detour (or two) from your campsite and explore anything and everything your surroundings have to offer.
- Dare yourself to try something new! The only way to make lasting, worthwhile memories is to experience all life has to offer at least once. If you’ve never been camping in a caravan before, why not go now? The longer you wait, the more opportunities you’ll pass by.
Caravans Are Too Expensive!
Think you can’t afford a caravan of your own? Guess again! Caravans come in all shapes and sizes—and all sorts of price ranges, too. Guarantor loans like those offered from Suco are the easiest way to purchase your own caravan. All you need is a guarantor to cosign the credit agreement, just in case you default on your repayments. The process is fast, hassle-free, and there are no hidden fees!
A property company backed by Italy’s best-known business dynasty is to redevelop a key segment of the London waterfront.